Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge # 32, Fantabulous Cricut Challenge # 18

I'm submitting this layout for two challenges. One for Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #32 (http://www.peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/) The Challenge was to have a favorite summer vacation destination. I know this is a reach for this challenge, but I don't really do vacations. The next challenge is for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog, Challenge # 18 (http://www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/) The challenge was "Cool Treats". I followed all the qualifications for both these blog challenges. Thanks for looking. Mylene
Supplies I used:
Ice Cream & Sun - Doodlecharms
Ice Cream Shoppe - Handy Man
Font - DonJuan
Dog & grass - Everyday PaperDolls
Umbrella - Lifes A Beach
Fire Hydrant - Paper Pups
Couple - Sweethearts
Ice Cream on table - Sweet Treats
Maybe that's why it takes me days to finish a challenge, I use too many cartridges

11 comments:

  1. Really cute page!

    Thanks for participating in FCCB!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't think this is a stretch at all!! One of my family's favorite summer destinations is a local ice cream shop!! Great take on the challenge. Love how you used so many different cartridges to make this layout...nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute...and romantic!

    Thanks for playing at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute love the little dog sitting by the fire hydrant

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think this is a stretch at all! Who doesn't have fond memories of going to get ice cream in the summer...I know I do! Really a wonderful layout. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ice cream destinations!! Summer is really time for ice cream. Your layout is lovely! Love the silhouettes and the little dog is too cute! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful scrapbook page, and ice cream is one of my favorite things to enjoy during the summer! Good luck at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! I love that ice cream shoppe with the gem for a doorknob. How clever!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! I love how you combined all of those carts. I really like your style! Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute! makes me want to go get ice cream!

    ReplyDelete