Sunday, January 2, 2011

My submission for the"My Pink Stamper" Design Team Challenge


Cartridges used:
Cindy Loo, Designer Calendar
Paper used: Stampin Up
Close to Coca, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Me & My Big Ideas "Baby Girl"
Stamp used: Kitchen Sink : Hearts and Roses
Ribbon: Stampin Up

The challenge is to create a card or scrapbook page using the colors of pink, green, brown and one of your choosing. This challenge is for two openings she has to work on her design team.
www.mypinkstamper.com


All requirements have been met for this challenge.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! Good luck!!! :-)
    -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! I will have to revisit that cart. TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete